In the member area of this section, RENSEP publishes research articles related to the study of esoteric practices. All articles published here undergo a rigorous double-blind peer review process under the aegis of the scientific committee and external reviewers. We currently accept articles written in English, Italian and French. In case you are interested in publishing a research article on the RENSEP website, please read our guidelines here:
- Author: All authors should list their full name and any affiliations in the article and include a short bio with the submission of said article.
- Title: Please provide a concise and specific title that clearly reflects the content of the article.
- Abstract: Abstracts should be up to 300 words long and provide a succinct summary of the article. Citations should not be used in the abstract. Abbreviations, if needed, should be spelled out.
- Keywords: Authors should supply up to eight relevant keywords that describe the subject of their article.
- Main Body: The format of the main body of the article is flexible: it should be concise, making it easy to read and review. All submitted research articles must be written in Times New Roman with font size 12 and presented in MLA (9th edition) format. A Research Article should be kept between 4.000 and 8.000 words, excluding footnotes and bibliography. For book reviews, the word-count is 2000 words.
- File format: Documents should be submitted in Microsoft Word or Open Office.
- Ethics policies: All research must have been conducted within an appropriate ethical framework. Also, all submitted articles must be in compliance with the RENSEP Mission Statement.
RENSEP’s research articles are serially numbered and can be cited in the following format: RENSEP Research Article Nr. 01 : Ninian Nijhuis, “Hypnosis: A Short Introduction”, publ. April 1, 2023: LINK.
Please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.